Protect yourself before you leave
No one expects to have the unexpected happen while away or to cancel a trip due to an emergency. But these events happen, and they can be disruptive and expensive.
ScotiaLife Travel Insurance allows you to select the coverage that best suits you and your travel plans. Depending on your age and travel details, we offer comprehensive products that best suit your needs.
5 Reasons to consider travel insurance:
- Reduces the financial burden of expensive health care services outside of Canada
- You are prepared in advance for guided tours that may have mandatory travel insurance requirements
- Affordable coverage in comparison to the cost of medical services
- Additional benefits such as baggage loss and trip cancellation coverage
- Expert advice with medical concierge, when the unexpected happens during your travel to the US
Canadians 54 and Younger
- Emergency medical coverage
- Special rates when travelling with family
- 50% savings on your travel within Canada
Canadians 55 and Over
- Special offer for travelers between the ages of 55 -70 travelling no more than 17 days
- Plans for individuals and families
- Medically underwritten plans for seniors with illnesses
- Coverage for Canadian students studying abroad or within Canada
- Cost effective coverage for international students
- Coverage for individuals and families
Visitors to Canada
- Special coverage for guests coming to visit Canada
- Insurance coverage for new immigrants
- Emergency medical coverage for individuals and families
- ScotiaLife Travel Insurance is underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife Financial) and by First North American Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manulife Financial.
- Conditions, limitations and exclusions apply.